Andrew Peel, head of digital asset markets at Morgan Stanley, joined Blockworks for an interview at our Digital Asset Summit: NYC conference after he spoke during “The Future of Financial Services and Digital Assets” panel.
In the interview, Peel shared insight from the conference and talked about:
- Traditional finance overlapping with digital assets
- Bitcoin as an asset class
- The explosion of innovation
- The power of public, open networks
- Crypto evolution over time
- Regulatory requirements